From: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel panix com>
To: "Glenn K0LNY" <glennervin cableone net>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Trying To Use GetMail

Fetchmail puts user configuration into ~/.config/fetchmail/fetchmailrc.
At least that's what it does now.  That didn't used to be the case
earlier.

On Tue, 18 May 2021, Glenn K0LNY wrote:

Hi,
I installed getmail after trying fetchmail, but I couldn't find the folder
for fetchmail, and I also have been following through some steps for
getmail at:
https://www.linode.com/docs/guides/retrieve-email-using-getmail/
and I created the getmailrc file, but I still cannot find the folder to
install it, I find no reference to getmail in /bin or /etc, or in the home
folders.
I've looked as root and without as root.
Thanks for any assistance.

Glenn