[orca-list] various "problems" on Firefox Nightly

Hi,

1. Do you experience the fact when a page loads, Orca switches to focus mode automatically, regardelss the caret is on an edit area or not. In other words, I need to switch to browse mode at each new page 2. On combo boxes, initially I ust needed to switch to focus mode to use it, except if the page was reloaded automatically according to the choice in the list. Now, I need to press the space key systematically to open a list in a combo box. Is that something wanted by someone or a bug?

thanks for your feedback and tell me if I need to investigate more bugs.

Best regards