Re: [orca-list] Free TTS Voices

I also hope that the open training process will allow languages to be supported which are not considered economically viable by proprietary TTS developers.

Also, if development reaches the point at which it's usable with Orca, comments from Orca users may facilitate further refinement by Mozilla. My understanding is taht it's intended ultimately for use in applications, and not only as a machine learning experiment.