Re: [orca-list] Small status update for plugin system based orca

Hi Chrys,

Le 18/06/2021 à 23:27, chrys a écrit :
what does your first plugin?

It announces the Dropbox status.

Made from a code someone shared and converted to work as a plugin, it uses the command line and get the output string.

So really basic as I don't use Orca APIs, it will be the next challange :)

e-he evil genius.... i cant hide anything here ;). this is a work in progress and not ready yet. it currently shows all available plugins and its state. toggle the state currently doesn't do anything. But this might change in near term ;).

It makes things really better as we don't have to modify the hard-coded list of active plugin ;)

Which make things really better especially when pulling from Git.

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA