Re: [orca-list] desktop environments

Oh I don't see xfce 5.0 here yet. I see most components of xfce 4.x built this year. So I was about to report my findings based on xfce4, which still has a long way to go, but I find all this stuff may be fixed once I can get 5.0. Thunar seems to have lots of problems with anything that uses an icon view for example, but although I see that Thunar was built last month, it's still at version 4.16.8 here. So I will wait for 5.0 before I report anything further. Thanks.

~Kyle