[orca-list] problems using slack with orca and chrome

Hi.  I have a strange problem using slack and chrome.  I have latest
orca master and chromeversion 93.0.4549.3 and when I go to slack it
says slack needs your permission to and I don't know what and can't
find anything by hitting f6 and tabbing around or hitting f6 again.

I have lastpass installed as well, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una