Re: [orca-list] LWN.net is more accessible!

Hi Alex

Great work! Accessible website is great for us all!

What springs to mind is you are missing a label-element when using the two input-elements - this will allow the screenreader to read the label - when eg tabbing the fields.

To conform to the WCAG this would be need to be fixed.

1.1.1 Non-text Content (Level A) (https://webaim.org/standards/wcag/checklist#sc1.1.1)
<https://webaim.org/standards/wcag/checklist#sc1.1.1>

1.3.1 Info and Relationships (Level A) (https://webaim.org/standards/wcag/checklist#sc1.3.1)
<https://webaim.org/standards/wcag/checklist#sc1.3.1>