[orca-list] trouble with evolution / missing window-activate event

Using orca 40 and evolution 40, if I run evolution and select edit -> accounts -> add, then I lose speech. When I look at the debug.out (Joanie, let me know if you'd like me to send it to you), I see a window-deactivate event followed by a window gaining the active state, but I don't see a window-activate for it, and that seems to be where trouble starts, since Orca no longer has an active script set. I vaguely feel like this has come up on the list before, possibly with some other application. Does anyone know if there's a gtk issue open for it?

THanks,
-Mike