[orca-list] Six Dot mode without a contraction table

Hi

I want to enable six dot mod when reading a text document. When I use brltty in linux terminal (without X11), using SIXDOT command of brltty it is possible to disable dots 7,8 in braille display. But when the GUI and X11 is running and Orca handles the braille, using that shortcut for SIXDOT command of brltty does not work.

It seems that Orca prevent SIXDOT command of brlty to apply. How can SIXDOT functionality of brlltty be achieved in Orca?
Can we do the same thing in orca by some script?