Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 23:11:08
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] one of my orcas will not initialize

My debug.out file in the failing version of orca has only the first two
lines and in the other version of orca the debug.out file has something
like 8,000 lines and the third line in the big debug.out file has orca
initializing.
Something on the new orca is seriously broken.  The updates got done using
a defective router though all packages verified before installation.
Any ideas for things to try and debug this system?