[orca-list] where are all the scripts?

hello all,

I guess the subject line says it all.

On a different thread I have been discussing calc issues I have faced recently.

I wish to know there are all the orca scripts after a fresh install?

I mean I did a make and make install from latest source.

But I some how feel the script is being used from my old installation.

I guess there has to be some linking from /usr... to /usr/local...

--
Regards,
Krishnakant Mane,