Re: [orca-list] how accessible is google docs with orca

Google dogs Google sheets and Google slides all of them are accessible with orca  I had  use it in my office and still using it.
But I will suggest that to use these three services it is better to use Google Chrome or chromium rather than using Firefox or any other web browser.
If you're going to use fire false then and its shortcut keys are different and it will use 1 extra keyboard button to perform those shortcut keys which I fail is bit difficult then using Chrome..
Hope that helps.