Re: [orca-list] Orca master error in updating a minute ago

Hi Samuel, Didier,

The strange thing is that untill my last update of Orca master a week or so ago all went well.

build-dep orca shows everything is OK.

I notice /usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0

Is this package too old regarding to the message:

configure: error: Package requirements (atk-bridge-2.0 >= 2.26) were not met:

I download from:

https://packages.ubuntu.com/source/focal/at-spi2-atk

the package at-spi2-atk_2.34.1-3.debian.tar.xz

Can you provide me the right steps how to get this file unpack and in the right place? Thanks in advance.

Milton