Re: [orca-list] Orca and VS Code

Hi

First of all I would like to thank everyone who directly and indirectly worked to make accessibility in VSCode possible.

I have no doubt that it will be of great use to many of us.

I have been testing VSCode using orca quite a bit and I am very impressed with the results regarding accessibility.

Another point to be mentioned is that the VSCode accessibility team responds very quickly when a bug is reported.

Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Joanie. Without it, most likely the orca would not have the quality it has today.