Re: [orca-list] KDE Plasma Launcher "Kickoff" makes progress in accessibility

The thread drifted a bit of the KDE topic, but still... We all want
features and fixes, but Joanie is hacking Orca pretty much as a solo
superstar enterprise...
There must be some areas that can be improved by power users and areas
that are more suitable and interesting for more experience developers.
Joanie would not mind proper contributions.
I am interested and considering myself making speaking roles/states
more customizable. For example: I do not care at all about the heading
levels on a webpage, but some indicator that a control is an editable
field or a button would be still useful and announced separately.
Looking around the code how to do it or at least start doing...