Re: [orca-list] orca and liblouis

25.12.2020 20:51, Jason White пишет:

On 12/25/20 12:31 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
ok. it's very strange. my setup is similar to your.

can you change table now. will it change anything? and which table
are you using?

I just changed it to English UEB Grade II (from one of the US tables)
- it worked immediately after pressing the "apply" button in the
Preferences dialogue.

ok. now it's becomes stranger. if i switch to en-ueb-g2 braile changes.
i don't know english contracted braille,
so output looks as garbage to me. but if i switch for example to ru
table nothing is changed.

in nvda on windows I am using ru.ctb and braille is completely different.

--
Sincerely, Alexander.