Re: [orca-list] editor name in braille

Hi.

Do you use speech too?

If you use the file name is it also announced?

Sometimes, when I activate VSCode, the file name is announced when I use the arrows to navigate in the editor. I press the alt key to activate the menu bar and then press the esc key. This makes the problem go away.

It seems to me that in some situations the orca remains in browse mode even though it is in an editor.

It's just a theory because I still haven't found a reliable way to reproduce this situation.

Thanks.