Re: [orca-list] Programatically detecting if Orca is running

Le 13/04/2020 à 14:44, Michał Zegan a écrit :
See gsettings. Orca is enabled via a key there. I believe at least qt
may react to this, as you will risk not getting any accessibility if you
run a qt app without this set, even with orca started from cmdline.
Happened to me at least once.
I am not sure how that key is named, I am not sure if that is gnome
specific or not, like what about kde? but it definitely exists.
Unfortunately, what Qt does for now is GNOME-specific and should be changed but I've never taken the time to look to it to report the issue against Qt.

Best regards.