[orca-list] Is it possible to have two Orca instances running for the same user in two different Mate sessions?

Hello,

I tried this:

1. log in as didier in tty1 then start Mate (in display :0) typing startx

Orca speaks

2. log in as didier in tty2 then start Mate (in display :1) typing startx

Orca is mute

If I type orca -r Orca speaks in :1 but then not in :0.
If I type orca in either display :0 or :1 I get:

Another screen reader process is already running for this session.
Run “orca --replace” to replace that process with a new one.

Is it possible in this context to have two Orca running?

I ask as this would allow for instance to have Orca speaking English in one
session and English in another one at the same time, with the ability to switch
e.g. pressing Ctrl+Alt+F8 or Ctrl+Alt+F7

Best regards,

Didier