Re: [orca-list] File managers

Caja needs to work that mate-desktop be installed even if not running.

To be accessible it needs:
at-spi2-atk,at-spi2-core,atk
orca and its dependencies. To have all features:
liblouis,py3gobject,pyatspi,python3,speech-dispatcher,notify-osd,brltty
And indeed at least one voice.

If all this is installed, you can use it in any available graphical environment.
In Slint: blackbox,fluxbox,fvwm,kde,lxde,mate,wmaker,xfce

Something similar can be said of any accessible file manager, and
generalizing of any accessible application intended to be used in
a graphical environment.

Didier