Re: [orca-list] Capslock through Orca in gnome-terminal.

Hi,

Just to mention:

about 8 months ago I had the same problem that appears all of a sudden, using Ubuntu 18.04 and Orca master. Because I let Orca speaks every character I type I can hear if it is a capital letter. After a month this problem disappears also all of a sudden. I do not know what causes it or what solves it. Since then all works as expected.

Milton