Re: [orca-list] Orca performance with privacy-focused distro Tails

Last time me and a friend checked out tails, it didn't have an
accessibility stack.

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019, Florian Beijers via orca-list wrote:

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 08:31:42
From: Florian Beijers via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Orca performance with privacy-focused distro Tails

Hi,

For an experiment, I am looking at very use-case specific Linux
distributions and their accessibility.
Has anyone taken this one for a spin with Orca? Or perhaps it's tools,
think the Tor browser, Electrum bitcoin wallet, I think they use
Kelopatra for GPG certs, persistance volume management etc?
I know the desktop environment on there is Gnome and the screen reader
is menned in their docs, just wondered if anyone had taken it for a
spin :-)

Regards,
Florian