Re: [orca-list] Simulated mouse clicks seem to be at incorrect coordinates in Firefox nightly and master

Hey Nolan.

I just tried this with Firefox Nightly and Orca master, and the simulated left click expanded App Events, revealing "App Deauthorized" below it.

Could you please send me a full debug.out so I can see if there's anything which jumps out at me?

Thanks!
--joanie