[orca-list] WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0 harddisk and kernel driver issues

I AM very sorry for last out topic question for many days, but I do not want to intrude Linux kernel developers, because may be, that I do not have right and Kernel device drivers do not have to do something with my issue. When ever I Am running many various Debian based Linux distributions, something, very probably some Kernel module or even kernel device harddisk driver do its best to prevent my Western digital harddisk
WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0
from being turned off automatically. Sure, it is legitimate request. But I Am afraid, that if some part of Debian Kernel or other app will automatically move with heads, that it can make more problems than when WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0 harddisk will automatically be turned off after some seconds of inactivity. Because routine which automatically move with heads even when no real request from Linux app is needed if this routine can not cause I/O errors while writing or reading data. I know, that it is not easy to fight with build in power management technique. If internal harddrive firmware routine will disable harddisk automatically if there will not be request for read /write. Fedora distribution do not try to automatically move with heads to prevent harddrive turning off after some time of inactivity. So please. If somebody of you know, if it is possible to disable this behaviour also for Debian distributions, please let Me know. Or do I had to contact Kernel developers, because this feature is build inside some kernel module or kernel device driver? I do not want to make some developer to feel sad. He has done his best to protect Western digital harddisks from being deteriorated because of automatic shutdown. The disadvantage of their approach is The fact, that even Disk GTK application is helpless to suspend Wester digital harddisk
WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0
When this background algorithm is moving with harddisk head.
Thank you very much for yours tips which kernel module, kernel device driver is responsible for this behaviour.
Thank you very much for yours answers.
With kindness regards.
Janusz Chmiel