[orca-list] Gnome control center / settings icons

Hello,

I am sorry for bringing this up again and again.

Thanks to all the gnome control center developers, its accessibility is still a bit rough after updating to gnome 3.32 eventhough a corresponding bug is filled since Gnome 3.28 days. https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/issues/70

I have just found a simple workaround for the problem where all the settings entries e.g. Wireless, Bluetooth, Backgrounds, Notifications and so on.. are not focusable via the keyboard. It's enough to focus the control orca presents as pannel, then type something I like to press number 1 since it's near the tab key, search comes up automatically. I can dismiss the search entry field by pressing esc key, however focus is placed into the list of icons what we are looking for since forever here.

Thanks and greetings

Peter