[orca-list] Orca Learn mode with braille only

Hello, list!

Recently, I installed Orca and ratpoison on an RPi 3B device, running
Fedberry <http://fedberry.org/> 29. Orca package:
orca-3.30.2-1.fc29.noarch. Orca starts with the command line parameters
--disable=speech --enable=braille.

In Orca Learn mode, how can I read the full descriptions on the braille
display, if the description is longer than the amount of characters on
the display?

Steps to reproduce:

- Start Firefox

- press Modifier+h

- press y

On my 40 character Handy Tech Active braille, I can now read «Goes to the
last live region which made»

The message is displayed for 5 seconds (by default), and it seems I
cannot use any navigation key on the braille display to read the last
part of the message.

Could that be fixed?

Thanks in advance
Lars