[orca-list] orca and firefox context menu pushbuttons

I was given a link for a file on sendspace and tried using firefox to
download it.
Big mistake!  The file didn't download but firefox added the site to my
bookmarks and when I start firefox up if I open the link I'm dumped onto
the download page and still can't download that file and if I hit the
context menu pushbutton for that site below with enter or f10 nothing
audible happens.
I may get lucky and download that file but in all cases once that's done
I'd like to loose sendspace.com bookmark and context menu in firefox.
Can anyone tell me what I haven't yet done or what's wrong and what to do
about it?