Re: [orca-list] Key Command for Link List

Link: alt+shift+k
Heddings: alt+shift+h
in this way each of single navigator keys you can use alt and shift key together to create its list for landmark form fields editors buttons checkbox radio buttons visited link unvisited links and so on I hope it will help

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 12:51 PM Milton via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
press L, maybe this is what you are looking for.