[orca-list] A quick Dropbox question

I didn't do a headless install, maybe I should have, or would that have made a difference, but is there anyway to using Nome, and orca, a way to access Dropbox preferences, to change the default folder location from the internal drive to an external? I can mount drop box for me activities overview, but I can't seem to find the context menu for preferences Etc. Not sure if this can be accomplished via the terminal. Thanks