[orca-list] Revisiting tails accessibility

Hi all,
I brought this up a few months ago but I wanted to revisit the subject as no one from Tails dev seemed to
acknowledge some of the problems.  Is it at all possible, given the current version of Tails, to use the
features such as persistent storage, creating PGP keys etc. with Orca?  Last tine I tried to use persistent
storage Orca wouldn’t read the setup prompts, so I’m not sure if this is an Orca or Tails problem.  Is there
a command line way to set up and use persistent storage rather than using the GUI?  Has anyone else on this
list tried to use the features of Tails and if so, how successfully?

Thanks in advance,
Cory