Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 16:09:49
From: Michael Weaver via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] running Fenrir

The Ubuntu package must be missing some files for Fenrir to run with it
telling me that agent is missing.

What I have tried to do is go to a text terminal with CTRL f1, type in my
first name and password and then type fenrir and nothing happens.

If I am missing the code how do I download it if the Ubuntu package in Apt for
Fenrir is broken?

I think I am still new to things like grabbing source code and this Git thing
which might be the problem why I am having trouble getting Fenrir to work,
even just testing it and whey I possibly am getting error sounds and the
missing agent message.