Re: [orca-list] Chrome accessibility.

Le 17/09/2018 à 22:50, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Actually, my colleague and I have recently started contributing patches
and collaborating with Google to make Chrome/Chromium accessible via
Orca. There's a ton of work which needs to be done so it won't happen
immediately. I'll keep y'all posted via this list.

I'm happy to read that. Let us know if you want me to contribute in testing of Google Chrome/Chromium.

Is there a bug which permits to follow the advancement of this project?

Best regards,
Alex.