[orca-list] ubuntu mate v18.04 how to move to lower and upper pannels/list of apps and wifi also notifications

Have been doing much reading of keystrokes learning.  Super alt tab is supposed to do lots, but isn't doing anything with my default load on my notebook.  Should I load another gnome desktop look?

Read a ubuntu article on mmate which speaks of 8 different desktop configs, but I am unsure of which one orca will read.

Your combined list help is appreciated...

Jace, Thanks loads for previous answers, also to Norman both most helpful;.

Eric