[orca-list] Sticky keys

Title: signature_jp_2

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe

Hi,

ust a question/suggestion. A user I am training needs to press keys separately and not at the same time (eg. alt then f4 instead of alt-f4). While Mate allowt to press keys like this, Orca does not seem to support it. I need to press ins-f or capslock-f and I cannot press ins then f or whatever.

Is there something I should know about this in Orca (already existing, impossible for some reasons)? Would it be possible to implement it? Hypra can try to do but I would like to know wether it may be in some roadmap.

Thanks for your feedback

regards