Re: [orca-list] Eloquence/Voxin on advl

Le 05/06/2018 à 21:57, Christophe LEVEQUE a écrit :
Hi,

Hello Christophe,

Eloquence/Voxin or Mbrola Voices are available on ADVL.

Thank you for the confirmation.

However the company Hypra said to be able to provide other paying voices (Kali, Voygen) installable under Debian / Orca...Unfortunately the requests to make the purchase have remained without continuation ... Perhaps they are exclusively reserved to Hypra? Shame.

I believe you've not seen the announcement. Voxygen and Kali could be installed on multiple distributions. We've provided Voxygen on Debian, Ubuntu and Arch Linux.

Best regards,
Alex.