Re: [orca-list] When pressing shortcuts outside of Orca, Orca announces the context again

Le 28/02/2018 à 13:01, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Looking at the subject of this message, you were not reporting spelling
the content. You were reporting the context presentation.

As you correctly pointed out, there is no relation with window events.

Sorry, my bad. I've inverted two subjects in my head.