Re: [orca-list] about to try manjaro

Ah this is good to know. These days, I don't use GNOME very much either. Good to see that the entire MATE desktop gets updated at once, as that is the desktop I use and recommend for most users. As for Debian testing not yet having MATE 1.20, my guess is that it should be in Sid/Unstable within the week if it isn't there now. Things filter down to testing within if I remember correctly either 1 or 2 weeks, so it's definitely later than Arch, but still quite soon after the official release.
Imetumwa kutoka saa yangu