Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 16.04

Hi all, and thanks for the help getting that bootable installation talking. I got that to work by pressing tab, then enter. I then launch orca with alt+super+S. I do have one question though, why do administrative apps such as Gparted not speak? I remember this being a problem in the days of gnome 2, but forget what the workaround was. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone