Re: [orca-list] Having problem editing edit box in Firefox

Hi Edhoari. Will take a look. Thanks for the report!
--joanie

On 02/09/2018 08:20 AM, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:
Hi,

I'm having problem with Firefox and Orca. When I open a page with search
box, I cannot type into it. I had to press Tab and Shift Tab before I
can type anything into it.

It also happened with other page with editable box.

Systems

  * Debian 9 Mate
  * Firefox 52 ESR
  * Gnome Orca 3.26

Steps to reproduce:

  * open site which provide search input, example www.youtube.com
  * After page load, Initial focus object is Search Box.
  * Type "test" in search bar

Result

  * No word is inside search bar.
  * Orca is speaking "No More table" "Wrapping to top"

Expected Result

  * We should have search string inside search bar

Temporary workaround:

  * Press Tab and Shift Tab and we can type inside search bar.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso