Re: [orca-list] Any plans to migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hi Nolan.

Plans with a specific timeline? Not yet. It's on the list though. In the
meantime, feel free to just report bugs here like you've been doing.
That makes it possible for others to chime in with information (like
Peter did with your content editable element issues). And I'll see your
reports and do my very best to fix them (like I *hopefully* just did).
<smiles>

--joanie