[orca-list] Terminator help?

so I'm using accessible coconut, and it of course by default uses Terminator, which apparently only has a context menu, with preferences, but not an actual file menu, I still haven't figured out how to select a block of text and copy :-) it. I have some packages that are being held back from upgrading, and I wish to upgrade them, but I can't figure out with the keyboard how to select them and copy because of course there's no file menu that I can tell. Anybody have any work around?