Re: [orca-list] Gnome: Online accounts, and settings app

I've never gotten qt4 apps (namely mumble and rockbox utility) to be accessible, even when I install the qt4 at-spi bridge and the correct environment variables set.  For a long time, the installer was hard to use with orca, but that's since been fixed; you may need to use a little flat review, is all.

Cheers,

Dave