[orca-list] which linux distro

Hi!

Which Linux distro which is accessible with Orca to use these days?

i ask because I try to monitor the progress of Linux.

Currently I am having a problem booting into any live Linux CD or DVD using my HP laptop and I don't have anyone with Sight around to help or anyone who is interested in Linux with Sight. My family are not exactly Linux posative with me or maybe just very pro Windows use.

This means that currently I can only sit on the sidelines so to speak and watch the progress of Linux development until I am certain i can make the switch.

I have used Ubuntu for a long period of time, used Open Solaris briefly, did have a look at Fedora 21 I think briefly but certainly found that too advanced for installing the software i needed and briefly used Sonar when it was based on Manjaro.

Currently if i were to do duel boot Linux and Windows or make a switch to Linux, i am not clear these days as to what to go for with the position of distros like Ubuntu and with Sonar being either based on another distro or even development with it.