[orca-list] Configuring LightDM

Howdy,

I am playing around with session managers. I have heard that lightdm can be configured to launch orca at the
login screen. I installed it and did what I thought was the correct configuration with the gtk greeter.
However, although it successfully launches the mate session, it does not start orca at the longin screen.
Further more, orca will not start while in mate either. When tryuing to run it from the terminal, there is a
long list of errors, I'm not sure what they are because there's no screen reader, and I had a very young
helper reading lol.
The ony other option I have that will read the longin is GDM, which pulls in tons and tons of stuff I don't
need. So, in the interest of saving bloat, I'd really like to get lightdm running. Has anyone successfully
configured this to work with orca? I did copy my ~/.xinitrc to ~/.xprofile as per instructions on the Arch
Wiki, so it should set all the accessibility stuff.
Thanks for any help :-)}
Storm