Re: [orca-list] Does Fedora 25 no longer support running Orca in GDM?

Hi,
Try Alt+Super+s
Or, Control+Alt+Tab Shift+Tab left arrow (twice) down arrow (4 times) Enter.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari

  Nolan Darilek wrote:
Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 04:39:05PM -0500

Just did a fresh F25 install today, and this is my first F25 system. I
notice that ctrl-alt-s on the GDM screen no longer launches Orca.

Am I missing another way to enable this? I just tried it in my GNOME session
and it didn't work either. I found this feature incredibly useful, as it let
me know when I could log in, and ensured that I was typing my password into
the right place. It would also have been helpful to disable Wayland, which I
had to do manually by editing a config.

I realize this isn't Orca's fault, but I know there are Fedora Orca users
here, and I'm wondering if I've just forgotten a configuration step?