Re: [orca-list] On recent Firefox : Orca doesn't come back in focus mode after opening the spellcheck dialog

Sorry for the silly question, but how do you get into the spellcheck
dialog? I'm aware of the option to check spelling as you type. But that
presents suggestions via a context menu. I wasn't aware of -- and
haven't managed to locate yet -- a spellcheck dialog.

Also are you saying that Orca master does the right thing with Firefox
45 or Firefox 50? If so, any idea what might have changed in Firefox?

--joanie