[orca-list] Orca and braille problem in Fedora

Hi all. I have a problem with Orca and braille. I did:

chown devin /etc/brlapi.key

which usually works. So, I did some digging around and found that that usually does work. So, on advice from some brltty email archive, I put Orca to send debug output to a file, and got this in reguards to braille.

Could not initialize BrlTTY:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/orca/braille.py", line 1711, in init
    _brlAPI = brlapi.Connection()
File "brlapi.pyx", line 302, in brlapi.Connection.__init__ (brlapi.auto.c:4800)
brlapi.ConnectionError: <unprintable ConnectionError object>

So, any ideas? I hope this was the "smart way" to ask a question, lol.