[orca-list] Braille disappears in Thunderbird

Title: signature_jp_2

--
Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL

Thunderbird 52, orca 3.26, mails in html format.

1. Start writing mail
2. Move arrow keys up and down
4. Delete them via Del key. Speech is still present, speaking char per char; braille disappears. To make it back, I re-edit (pressing any charachter).

This kind of disappearing is frequent, it is actually one of the many cases I experience. Here debug file I can produce:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/26095469/

Regards