[orca-list] options apart from pidgin for facebook

Dear all,

I recently found that pidgin has got some problems working with fb chat.

I am able to log in and then for a flash the active friend's list comes up.

Then there is an error which says that the list has overflown.

Then it disconnects.

Any ways I am not discussing it here because it is a pidgin issue.

I wish to know if people use other software or plugins in other programs to do fb chat.

I tryed with latest Thunderbird but the option for facebook in new chat is not there.

Any idea on this?

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.