[orca-list] mate desktop: orca only reads the first instance of an app in the alt tab switcher

hi all
Subject line pretty much says it all
To reproduce, open up two instances of an app, I've reproduced it with a
terminal emulator, but any app will do. Then alt tab rapidly through the
open apps. Orca will anounce the first copy of an open program, but not
the second. These need to be the same app opened twice, not two
different apps. This is with mate desktop 1.14 and sonar linux,
completely up to date, and also orca master, completely up to date. This
is odd, I'm not sure if this is a mate bug or an orca one.
Thanks
Kendell Clark